How to Install WhatsApp on Windows?
Messaging applications are very popular nowadays because they allow you to communicate with friends and family from thousands of miles away for free as long as you are connected to the internet. Out of the many such apps available, WhatsApp is one of the favorites because it is able to send messages on real time with reliable notifications. It also lets you send different types of files (photos, sound files, videos files, and even locations).
You can even send free messages to non-WhatsApp users (100 messages a month), and it is very simple to use. Most of the time, this app is downloaded on mobile devices, but you can now install it on your Windows PC too and here is how you can do it.
Here is how you should do that
- Step 1: You need to download the Official WhatsApp App Player for Windows first,you can find it Here. Once your download is finished, run and install it.
Step 2: The second step is using your phone WhatsApp QR code scanner in order to scan the QR code that will appear on your windows desktop WhatsApp app after you will open it.
Step 3: WhatsApp for Windows is very similar to you phone app. different functions such as sending files, videos and audio records are available with the same UI.
Step 4: WhatsApp for desktop will sync all the messages from your phone device into your desktop app, and each new message will be synced back to your device also.
- Step 5: Your mobile app is still required in order to do some basic functions. you will need it in order to add a new contact. Moreover, you cannot use multiple phone numbers on the same desktop app.
– WhatsApp For Desktop only works for Mac, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.Therefore, if you find yourself having trouble installing whatsapp for PC,then check your operating system first to see if it passes therequirement.
– Make sure that you are connected to the internet during the entire process.
– You will notice that your WhatsApp on your PC will not have the contacts that you have on your phone readily available. You can synchronize this by clicking sync contacts on your desktop WhatsApp app or you may do it manually.
With these great tips, you can continue chatting with your social circles even when you are on your computer and that makes it more fun with the bigger screen.
Done – You have downloaded and installed Whatsapp for pc!